Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Games: A NEW ZELDA

  1. #1
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes... but this time, the game WILL BE WORTH! You bet it will be... just spot on these images, and tell me

    FINALLY WISEMAN! MIYAMOTO'S ALCOHOL SEEMS TO BE OVER! XD HE IS DRUNK NO LONGER!

    http://www.jeux-france.com/news4467.html

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 01, 2004 08:29 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Melfice: Welcome back!!

    That's awesome. Finally, Miyamoto overcame his addiction to sake and came up with something good graphically-wise; the stunning game Nintendo had promised years ago and never did. This is easily the very best looking game in the GameCube, and one of the best looking games to date, plus it comes it handy to show PC gamers (read: xboxers) that the GameCube stands to it. If only Miyamoto wouldn't have been stupid enough to work on Wind Waker and he had released this instead of that, the GameCube might be in a better position now, and I would have had another reason to get it (remember in the Accessboards era I mentioned I would get the GC if it had 8 awesome games I wanted to play? It fell short by 6 or 7 games, but this Zelda would have counted double...).

    A news just as good as the 16777216 color graphics (that's some 16777210 more colors than the previous game), is that we are getting adult Link here! The game seems much more interesting, much more serious, much more mature, much more epic, and much more of everything. The battles look simply awesome.

    Models are uber-detailed, and textures are finally good, something one would think the GameCube was weat at by looking at most of its current games.

    I couldn't see much of the gameplay with these pics (I'll find and get the vid later), but with an adult protagonist and that style, at least the story has the potential to be better, and the atmosphere is infinitely better. Just look at the pic in the forest, a beautiful forest, and adult Link is riding a realistic horse followed by 2 dogs, adding amazing illumination.

    I'll definitely try it; I hope it gets released soon; and I hope it's more fun to play than the other Zelda. At least the atmosphere will feel so much better it'll be hard to get bored in the boring parts if any.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was a little confused by those dogs. They seem like the wolves in MGS. Cute though. And i hope the chickens are back.

    (I hope you understand why i called you a dumbass in another topic now)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want an M rated Zelda game with nudity.
    I love those Gerudo girls, and with modern technology.... Oh yeah!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gerudo? What the hell, their noses are freaking huge! If they turn around any more than 90 degrees, they take out all the eyes in the room!

    Now loli Zelda, there's nothing to lose an eye with on her... except her ears...

    Screw it, i'll just take Navi.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Miyamoto came to his senses! Yay!

    The new Zelda game looks cool ^_^ I'm looking forward to playing this one.

    Anyway, welcome back Melfice! =D

    And OCB, I love your avatar.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Navi has those sharp wings, like sharkgrass.
    I wouldn't touch her.
    Plus, shes so tiny you'd probably maul her if you tried to kiss her.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Mel! Welcome back! ^^ Stay awhile this time!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! i must buy a gamecube JUST for this game!! adult link is back with a vengeance babah! XD

  10. #10
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...*after a noticable pause*

    Where the hell did you go? Please tell me you can post more often! You know you want to!

    Also, we know about the new Zelda, but it's gonna be mundo awesome! Link may well be one of the few guys i would consider a gay relationship with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •